For performance apparel that goes the distance, look to Under Armour. Launched in 1996 by former University of Maryland football player Kevin Plank, Under Armour engineers sportswear, footwear and accessories that keep professional and amateur athletes alike cool, comfortable and light on their feet while working up a sweat.
Our model is wearing a size small tee. She is 175.3cm (5’9”) tall with a 86.4cm (34”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 94.0cm (37”) hips.
- Length: 70cm (size small)
- Relaxed fit
- Featherweight Lyocell blend with generous stretch; considerable sheerness
- Matte black shade
- Heatgear® fabric with sweat-wicking technology to keep you cool and dry
- Round neckline; slim strap detail
- Curved hemline
- Cutout vents to rear
- Short sleeves
- Made using Lyocell, a more sustainable fibre
Breathe SS Tee by Under Armour Online 1NQSQ7II